PTO meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month at 6:00 pm August through May in the Library Media Center. Membership dues are $5 per school year.
The first PTO meeting of the 2021-2022 school year will take place virtually on Thursday, August 26, 2021. Please use the following link to join. https://lake-k12-fl-us.zoom.us/j/98008252259?pwd=MmhmcUVEWU9qTHRsbGVaUklwL1QwUT09
PTO operates our school store and it is open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:45am to 9:05am.
Schools thrive with the help of parent and community volunteers.
There are several opportunities throughout the school year to volunteer at GMS. Below is a tentative list of activities PTO supports throughout the school year
- Gator Camp – month of August
- Cookie Dough Fund Raiser – month of September. Volunteers needed 1 day to collect money and 1 day to distribute orders.
- Evening Volley Ball Game Concessions – Sept-Dec (4 games total)
- One In School Volley Ball Game Concessions – month of October
- Drama Concessions – December (2 evenings)
- One In School Basketball Game Concessions – month of January
- Evening Basketball Game Concessions – month of Jan-Feb (4 games total)
- Spring Fundraiser month of March. Volunteers needed 1 day to collect money and 1 day to distribute orders.
- 8th Grade Promotion Dance Month of June
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon Month of May
- Drama Concessions – May (2 evening)